Wednesday, January 5, 2011

not much to say on my 2nd n 3nd day of school...

SORRY..
coz i did't update my blog yesterday..
actually i really out off my mood to do it so..

so..not much anything interesting on my 2nd day..it just a usual day for me..
but..im kinda happy because i got a superb historic teacher which is CKG MERIAM...
then...one more teacher which i kinda like which is CKG MASITATH that going to teach us BM...
You know what??
my bm teacher mmg sporting larh..
coz..taw x..dya ckp"SAMBUNG JA BUKU TAUN LEPAS KALO ADA BNYK KOSONG LAGI..X YAH MEMBAZIR"

THEN..all the classmate and i were very2 shock and also "syok" lah an..HAHAH...
we already start our science lesson which the first chapter is all about MICROORGANISM..
SUDDENLY..i got an idea to make our lesson much more interesting on that particular time..
there are 5 group of microorganism which is:

VIRUSES=PEY YING
BACTERIA=CHIN
PROTOZOA=ADIBA(ME)
FUNGI=VANITHA
ALGAE=TEACHER

Pey Ying and i were merepek x habis2...because we feel so happy...and the lesson about microorganism is very interesting....

my 3nd day which is today..is "ok-oklah...."
but best gak la..coz we got a new addmath teacher..
she is so good larh...because she really study about our lesson before teaching us,as it is her first year to teach addmath...
ACCOUNT pon best gak r...

OK larh..that all for now..

E'eh....
nonono..dont you feel weird..why did i write my blog in ENGLISH...it is because i have to practice on my english to improve it..my new english teacher which is PUAN JANNAH..mmg best..n she is very inspiring person for me..she want all of us to use english and improve our english and she would like us to practice use the difficult type of word so that we will feel that english is an easy subject and it will help us during answering english essays question...

ok..NOW..FOR REAL...IM DONE..NOTHING ELSE TO SAY...
thanks for those following me n those who are reading my blog.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment